- Working knowledge of the automotive industry for over 60 years.
- Dedicating hours of research to know what vehicles are right for our customers.
- Meticulous care devoted to each and every vehicle.
- Having the knowledge and ability to change “a pig with Lipstick” into “a show stopper”.
- By treating customers like family and friends.
- Offering clean, reliable vehicles at affordable prices.
- Family business dedicated to pleasing each and every Customer
Carl Seigel, owner of Carlynn Affordable Cars, has had a passion for automobiles from a very young age. At 16, he ventured into the autobody industry followed by mechanical repairs. At 17 came his first car, a 1955 Chevy with and automatic transmission; he soon converted it to a stick shift. Throughout the 50’s and 60’s, many classics came in and out of Carl’s life.
He learned how to take them apart and put them back together. He knew all the car manufactures, all the models and which ones where desirable and which ones were not. He was meticulous in taking the average car and turning it into a show stopper.
We call it “the Carl touch”.
$15 For Lifetime of Memories!
Carl once bought a 50 Chevy for $15. There was an auto salvage near the place Carl was keeping the Chevy. The salvage yard allowed Carl access to any parts and cars needed to restore this classic 50 Chevy. Over many months Carl restored the Chevy to near mint condition.
This 50 Chevy was part of the lives of Carl's family for decades. Imagine paying only $15 dollars for a car and building a lifetime of memories with the people you love.
This is an example of the drive and passion the Carl has always had with cars. With his extreme talent to restore and renew cars he always remains excited about the next project and making someones dreams come true!